The Sust Enable Project would not be possible without these amazing partners:
Sustainability Media – one of the world’s premier “green” production companies. www.sustainabilitymedia.com
ANGAELICA – fiscal sponsor; a non-profit boutique company connecting arts and ecology. www.angaelica.com
Antonio Lopez – principal academic advisor. Ph.D. in Education for Sustainability, prolific author and professor on sustainable media practices. Author of The Media Ecosystem: What Ecology Can Teach Us about Responsible Media Practice and Mediacology: A Multicultural Approach to Media Literacy in the 21st Century.
- Mark Dixon, Producer of award-winning YERT: Your Environmental Road Trip
- Jonathan Adams, Executive Producer, HBO Creative Services
- Charlie Humphrey, director of Pittsburgh Filmmakers
- Jay Sterrenberg, co-founder of Meerkat Media
- Jeannette LeSure, experienced grantwriter
- Ira Meistrich, award-winning editor
- Barbra Labbie, documentary producer
- Rebecca Einhorn, filmmaker, Mythopoeic Times
We are grateful to the wonderful help and guidance these partners offer us!
If you wish to partner with TSEP toward making truly sustainable film and media, please reach out to us today.